Sunday, May 9, 2010

Light Chicken Salad



One of my favorite places around to get a sub is the East Shore Market. They have a variety of delicious snacks, craft beer, and a deli case full of salads. A few years ago my sister keep hounding me to try the "dilly grape chicken salad", but she just couldn't woo me from my Judy sub and it went unnoticed. It wasn't until she had some for her lunch that I finally got a sample. It was so fresh and yummy and simple all at the same time, and I knew this was something that could be easily thrown together. You will have to forgive me for the lack of measurements, but I have never measured for this salad, so throw caution to the wind and give it a try!

Dilly Grape Chicken Salad
any variety pasta
red grapes
green onions
rotisserie chicken
fresh dill
dried dill
olive oil
salt and pepper

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of using rotisserie chicken...what a time saver! I do love East Shore Markets Chicken Dilly Grape Salad!

    ReplyDelete