Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chicken for Dinner


Whole roasters were on sale at our grocery store this week, so I thought it would be the perfect time to make Ina's Roast Chicken recipe. It is really such a simple, but delicious way to prepare chicken. Add in some roast vegetables and you have a meal. I have previously used potatoes, but this time I used carrots, onions, and parsnips. I first tasted this recipe when my mom fixed it a few years back. I immediately knew it would be the go-to chicken recipe in my home! Even Stella agrees, and she has such a discerning palate.

3 comments:

  1. Did M get too close to a knife or what? I don't blame Stella for longinly gazing at the chicken as it is a tasty dinner! Love those parsnips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What roasted chicken is complete without a side of couscous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll all have chicken!!! Oh, the memories!

    ReplyDelete